REGULATIONS FOR PHOTO CONTEST
“YELLOW SEASON ON SAPA TERRACED FIELD AND FANSIPAN PEAK”
(September 10, 2019 – October 10, 2019)
To honor the cultural identity here by the mountain scenery, the Northwestern ripe rice season reminds visitors from all parts of the country when coming to Sapa and the legendary Fansipan peak, Sun World Fansipan Legend organizes the photo contest with the topic “Yellow Season on Sapa Terraced Field and Fansipan Peak”. The rules of the contest are as follows:
Contest topic: “YELLOW SEASON ON SAPA TERRACED FIELD AND FANSIPAN PEAK”
– For all Vietnamese and foreigners, no age or occupation limit.
Time to receive works:
– From September 10, 2019 to the end of October 10, 2019
Specifications of photo submissions:
– Photos can be taken from digital cameras, popular cameras, mobile phones and / or flycam.
- Capturing the beautiful moments of the ripe rice season on the terraced fields in Muong Hoa valley and Sapa, the beautiful moments of Fansipan peak
- Authors are only allowed to use specialized software to edit brightness – darkness, contrast, image size. Authors must not frame, merge, delete, or add details in the photo.
- Contest photo with full caption up to 100 words: The name of the work, where, when, what event with the specific explanation of the story in the photo. The author is responsible for information related to the photo.
- Photos submitted to the contest must never won any award or hung in any exhibition.
- Photos are recommended to be taken no more than 12 months before the date of submission.
How to join:
– Photos are submitted to the organizers:
+ Send via email address: email@example.com
* Prize structure:
- • 01 First Prize: VND 10 million + 01 free voucher of Fansipan cable car ticket
• 02 Second Prizes: VND 5,000,000 + 01 free voucher of Fansipan cable car ticket
• 03 Third Prizes: VND 2,000,000 + 01 free voucher of Fansipan cable car ticket
• 100 Consolation prizes: each prize worth 01 free voucher of Fansipan cable car ticket
– Members of the Organizing Committee, Jury, Secretariat cannot take part in the contest
– Contestants agree with all rules of the contest.
– Authors are responsible for the accuracy of the information in the article and Photo copyright
– Photos of Sapa terraced fields, Fansipan peak
– There is no limit to the number of works in the contest
– The Organizing Committee is free to use the contest photo to promote the contest on all mass media and social networks without paying any fees.
– The person named after the photo bears all responsibility for the legality of the photo. The Organizing Committee will not be responsible for disputes over copyrighted photos.
– Prize winners and photo royalty recipients are responsible for paying personal income tax according to the provisions of law at the time of receiving the prizes. The Organizing Committee will deduct the PIT based on the prize value in cash and submit it to the tax office according to the withholding provisions at the source.
Leave a Reply