– It takes 25 minutesto travel by car from Sapa Town to the cable car departure terminal
– It takes 8 to 10 minutes to travel by Muong Hoa Hiking Train from the town to the cable car departure terminal, with breathtaking panorama of Muong Hoa Valley, magnificent Hoang Lien Mountains, Sapa Town and sporadic highland hamlets and their mist drenched rice terraces.
Hello! Visitors to Sun World Fansipan Legend complex should not miss out on these following activities:
– Most advanced Muong Hoa hiking Railway of Vietnam
– Modern three-wire cable car system
– A magnificent cultural and religious compound inspired by architectural motifs and patterns of Ly and Tran Dynasty
– Festivals and events hosted all year round: Hmong Horn Festival, Opening of the Heavenly Gate, Azalea Festival, Northwestern Food Festival, Harvest Week, Buckwheat Flower Week or Winter Festival…
– Check-in photos at 3D Gallery
– A rich food court
– Rustic Northwestern market
SWFSP Legend is introducing a special bonus program of Muong Hoa Hiking Train + Food combo for VND150,000 and VND200,000 as correspondent to VND150,000 and VND200,000 portion.
- Opening hours: 7.30am – 5.30pm - Last cable car trip from Fansipan Terminal to Hoang Lien Train Station: 5.30pm - Holidays: available from 6.30am – 7pm